Hrvoje Niksic wrote:

> access to structure elements *looks* like it's accessing an sa_len
> element, whereas in fact it's in fact accessing a union.  This is all
> very nice until you try to name a variable "sa_len".

That's why dear standards reserve large chunks of the namespace. Something
or other posixoid in nature probably reserves all identifiers starting
with "sa_" in case you include a certain header file.

And in case you defined identifiers ending with "_t" while including
<sys/types.h>, you're violating the scriptures. :-)

--
 .-.   .-.    Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely
(_  \ /  _)   ceremonial.