On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, Hrvoje Niksic wrote:

> Thanks for the report.  Wget still doesn't handle large files (it doesn't
> use off_t yet).  I plan to fix this for the next release.

Speaking of this subject, I'm currently doing just about the same in libcurl
(adding large file support) and I thought I'd share a clue I've learned:

off_t is not a good type to use for this (large sizes) on Windows, since it is
32 bits even though Windows _does_ support large files.

--
         -=- Daniel Stenberg -=- http://daniel.haxx.se -=-