From: Hrvoje Niksic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Craig Sowadski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: wget-cvs-ifmodsince.patch
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 19:01:06 +0100

The patch looks good, thanks.  You might want to put the local time to
`struct http_stat' (where other details lie), so that the number of
arguments to gethttp doesn't multiply.

Would you agree to post the patch to the list at <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, so
that other people can try it out?

Get fast, reliable access with MSN 9 Dial-up. Click here for Special Offer! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/