"Bettinger, Imelda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> We moved from web based authentication to form based last year and I
> can't figure out how to get wget to get past the authenication. Most
> of our content is behind the authentication.

By "form based authentication" I assume you mean that you enter your
credentials in a web form, after which the browser session is
authenticated?

In that case, the authentication information is really carried by the
cookie.  To get Wget to send it, specify `--load-cookies' on the
cookie file exported by the browser, such as Mozilla's "cookies.txt".

This is explained in the manual under the `--load-cookies' option.