But I want WGET to convert %20 to space (I think).  I'm using 1.9.1.  I haven't
checked to see if there is a new stable version.  I'm using the windows binary. I'd
love to go linux, but the startup transient is too much.  (And the computer they
furnish me at work is Windows)

I regularly use WGET to download a file that is referenced in my work, so that the
file is just downloaded and not opened by my browser into its viewing application.
For large files the download seems to go much faster as well.

Thanks,

Fred Holmes