Hello,

I'm not subscribed at this list so please include my email
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) in the replies.

I'm retreiving a website created with gallery
(http://gallery.sourceforge.net/), the php powered photo album and I'm
trying to mirror it onto a cdrom, as a static website using wget.

>wget -V
GNU Wget 1.9.1

Originally written by Hrvoje Niksic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

This is the command line I'm using :

wget --output-file=wget-log \
     --recursive \
     --directory-prefix=${out_dir} \
     --no-host-directories \
     --html-extension \
     --restrict-file-names=windows \
     --convert-links \
 "${url}?set_offline=true";

Unfortunately, gallery seems to use css with image embedded inside the
css. And wget seems not to retrieve these images, which are often
background images.

The result is a website very different from the original one as it lacks
backgrounds.

Can you please confirm if what I think is true (or not), if it is
registered as a bug, and if there is a date planning to correct it.

Thank you,

Romain

--
                         ,   ,
                         |\_/|

Pourquoi est ce que les ballerines font toujours des pointes ? Ca serait pas plus
simple d'engager des danseuses plus grandes ?