From: Jim Wright [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 07:23 PM
To: Jeff Holicky
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: wget operational question

% wget -q -O -
http://www.gnu.org/software/wget/manual/wget-1.8.1/html_mono/wget.html |
html2text | head -15
****** GNU Wget ******
***** The noninteractive downloading utility *****
***** Updated for Wget 1.8.1, December 2001 *****
     by Hrvoje [EMAIL PROTECTED]'{c} and the developers
===
****** Table of Contents ******
    * Overview
    * Invoking
          o URL Format
          o Option Syntax
          o Basic Startup Options
          o Logging and Input File Options
          o Download Options
          o Directory Options
          o HTTP Options

Of course, sounds like you are using windows; no idea if any of this will
work there.

Jim