El 16/11/2004, a las 12:29, Martin MOKREJŠ escribió:

See current manpage:

-m
--mirror
Turn on options suitable for mirroring. This option turns on recursion and time-stamping, sets
infinite recursion depth and keeps FTP directory listings. It is currently equivalent to -r -N
-l inf -nr.

Isn't --timestamping missing in this equivalence list? ... Oh, I see, -N is --timestamping.
Grr, I belive it should be mentioned in words here for clarity.

You yourself quoted that part of the manual which mentions it in words: "This option turns on recursion and time-stamping".

Cheers,
Greg