Alle 14:59, sabato 27 novembre 2004, Gisle Vanem ha scritto:
> > Wget incorrectly tests 'errno' after network calls on Windows.
> > 'errno' is *not* set on failure. One must use WSAGetLastError() for
> > this. I've added a SET/GET_ERRNO() macro to do this more portably.
>
> I sent this patch to Wget-patches a week ago, but heard nothing.
> Isn't there not anybody monitoring that list?

sorry, i was very busy working on the wget website and bug tracking system.
since the previous maintainer of wget has disappeared several months ago the
amount of work to do on wget is simply overwhelming.

please, be patient. i am doing the best i can do ;-)

--
Aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem...

Mauro Tortonesi

University of Ferrara - Dept. of Eng.    http://www.ing.unife.it
Institute of Human & Machine Cognition   http://www.ihmc.us
Deep Space 6 - IPv6 for Linux            http://www.deepspace6.net