El 20/02/2005, a las 16:52, Hrvoje Niksic escribió:

Greg Hurrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Is this a patch against the current CVS version, or against 1.9.1?

It's against the current CVS version, sorry for having forgotten to point it out. Perhaps you've forgotten to run cvs update?

No. Must be some other weirdness on my system. This is on a freshly checked-out copy:

$ cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/pack/anoncvs login
(Logging in to [EMAIL PROTECTED])
CVS password:
$ cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/pack/anoncvs co wget
cvs server: Updating wget
U wget/AUTHORS
U wget/COPYING

[lots of CVS output]

U wget/windows/config.h.ms
U wget/windows/wget.dep
$ cd wget
$ patch -p0 < ../LFS-patch
patching file configure.in
patching file src/ftp-basic.c
patching file src/ftp-ls.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 213.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 368.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 517.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 527.

[lots more of the same]

No idea what's wrong here... Perhaps it's just not my destiny to have the patch apply! ;-)

Cheers,
Greg