On Thursday 03 March 2005 09:07 am, Hrvoje Niksic wrote:
> Brad Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> >     This option appears to be missing from "wget --help", however,
> >     it is in the documentation.  It is not working in 1.9 or
> >     1.9.1.
>
> That option will first appear in Wget 1.10 and is currently available
> in CVS.  Where did you find documentation that advocates it?

i think this is my fault. the wget manual i uploaded on gnu.org is from a cvs
version of wget i checked out last november. i will upload the correct
version this weekend.

--
Aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem...

Mauro Tortonesi

University of Ferrara - Dept. of Eng.    http://www.ing.unife.it
Institute of Human & Machine Cognition   http://www.ihmc.us
Deep Space 6 - IPv6 for Linux            http://www.deepspace6.net