On Thursday 07 April 2005 06:42 am, you wrote:
>    What would it take to get my VMS changes into the main code stream?
>
>       http://antinode.org/dec/sw/wget.html

hi steven,

well, as much as i really appreciate your work on VMS support for wget and
feel guilty for not having enough time to work on wget right now, i think
that if you want your patches to be merged in our CVS, you should follow the
official patch submission procedure (that is, posting your patches to the
wget-patches AT sunsite DOT dk mailing list. each post should include a brief
comment about what the patch does, and especially why it does so). this would
save a lot of time to me and hrvoje and would definitely speed up the merging
process.

BTW, it is ok if you don't post the actual patches on the mailing list, as
long as you include an URL for each of the patches.

--
Aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem...

Mauro Tortonesi

University of Ferrara - Dept. of Eng.    http://www.ing.unife.it
Institute of Human & Machine Cognition   http://www.ihmc.us
Deep Space 6 - IPv6 for Linux            http://www.deepspace6.net