"Alan Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>   I am having trouble getting the files I want using a wildcard
> specifier (-A option = accept list).  The following command works fine to
> get an individual file:
>
> wget
> https://164.224.25.30/FY06.nsf/($reload)/85256F8A00606A1585256F900040A32F/$FILE/160RDTEN_FY06PB.pdf
>
> However, I cannot get all PDF files this command:
>
> wget -A "*.pdf"
> https://164.224.25.30/FY06.nsf/($reload)/85256F8A00606A1585256F900040A32F/$FILE/
>
> Instead, I get:
>
> Connecting to 164.224.25.30:443 . . . connected.
> HTTP request sent, awaiting response . . . 400 Bad Request
> 15:57:52  ERROR 400: Bad Request.

Does that URL work with a browser?  What version of Wget are you
using?

Using -d will provide a full log of what Wget is doing, as well as the
sure it doesn't contain sensitive information (if applicable).  This
list is public and has public archives.

Please note that you also need "-r" (or even better "-r -l1") for -A
to work the way you want it.