Was looking for an option to skip existing files, and after some time (minutes? hours?) of no luck, i looked at that option -nc "Dont clobber existing files". Ive checked the dictionary for what "clobber" meant, didnt help either. Clobber = hitting hard. What possibily hitting hard a file should mean? Anyway, I gave it a try, and it worked just as i wished.

So, cmon, why dont make our life easier, and change "clobber" to "overwrite", or "download"?

ps: I see now on a "computer dictionary" that clobber is a jargon for overwriting. Ok. One more useless thing to remember.