Would it be possible (and is anyone else interested) to have the subject line of messages posted to this list prefixed with '[wget]'?

I belong to several development mailing lists that utilize this feature so that distributed messages to not get removed by spam filters, or deleted by recipients because they have no idea who sent the message.

Often the subject line does not indicate that the message relates to wget. For example, I almost deleted a message with the subject "Honor --datadir" because it looked like spam. If the subject line read "[wget] Honor --datadir" it would be much easier to deal with.

Is anyone else interested in this idea?  Is it feasible?

Jonathan