Stepan Kasal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> On Fri, Aug 26, 2005 at 02:07:16PM +0200, Hrvoje Niksic wrote:
>> > I've applied a slightly modified version of this patch, thanks.
>
> you also changed "OpenSSL" to "SSL" in one of the error messages.
[...]
> --with-ssl (which is in fact --with-ssl=yes) or --with-ssl=dummy
> mean "use OpenSSL".

That is supposed to change.  The idea is to have it like this:

(no SSL flags)     - autodetect SSL lib, OK if none found
--with-ssl         - autodetect SSL lib, abort if none found
--with-ssl=openssl - use OpenSSL, abort if not found
--with-ssl=gnutls  - use GnuTLS, abort if not found

This is not yet implemented in part because the GnuTLS support is
still unfinished and largely untested.  The wording of the message
reflects the intent of --with-ssl to mean "with TLS/SSL support"
rather than "with OpenSSL library".