I saw that the option "-k, --convert-links" make the links on the root directory, not at the directory you down the pages. For example: if I download a page that the url is www.pageexample.com, the pages I download goes into there. But if i use that option, in the pages the links will link to the root directory. For example: if i download at /home and there is a link to www.pageexample.com/test/index.htm, the link must focus /home/www.pageexample.com/test/index.htm, but it focus /www.pageexample.com/test/index.htm.
Well, I haven't tested it on Linux yet, but this problem occurs on cygwin (the root directory becomes the partition where the program is installed, like C:).

Thak you for your attention, Conrado

O difícil se faz agora... O impossível é apenas uma quesão de tempo.
A prática leva à perfeição, exceto na roleta russa.

Promoção Yahoo! Acesso Grátis: a cada hora navegada você acumula cupons e concorre a mais de 500 prêmios! Participe!