Hello,
I tried everything, but images, built in via CSS are neither downloaded nor related with wget.
Example (inline style):
CSS-Terms like

do not have any effect on the downloaded web-page.

The same thing happens, when you write

{background-image : url(/files/inc/image/pjpeg/hintergrund_startseite.jpg);}

into a css-file.

Maybe other references in CSS do not work either. Perhaps you can prove this.

If you could fix this problem, wget would be the best tool for me.
Thank you and best regards
Detlef

--
Detlef Girke, BIK Hamburg, Beratung, Tests und Workshops
c/o DIAS GmbH, Neuer Pferdemarkt 1, 20359 Hamburg