Am Montag, den 12.06.2006, 15:17 -0700 schrieb Don Armstrong:

Hello Hrvoje and Mauro,

> > I understand and agree with the reasoning behind removing the GPL as
> > the invariant section; but why also remove the GFDL as an invariant
> > section?
>
> That's just because having the GFDL as an invariant section is a null
> op; the GFDL itself already requires that it be included, and no one
> can change it anyway (save from going to a later version if your
> copyright statement allows it.) If it were to stay as an invariant
> section, I don't think it would cause a problem for Debian, but I
> really don't see any reason from your perspective to do so.
>
> I suggested removing them both because I figured if you were to modify
> it at all, you may as well just modify it once.
>
> Thanks for working with us on this issue!

I checked 1.11 alpha1 and svn trunk but both are still there. Do you
already have decided to remove GFDL from this section, too?
Just for your info and not to hurry you:
Debian will start freezing in Jul and because wget is an important part
I want to have it resolved before.:)

Thank you.

--
Noèl Köthe <noel debian.org>