hi..

i'm also playing around with building wget 1.10.2, using FC4/Eclipse IDE. i
can build wget using the configure/make/make install process...

however, when i try to create a managed eclipse project, and i try to
configure eclipse so that it compiles/builds the wget app, i'm running into
issues..

i'm completely new to eclipse, so i'm pretty sure it's a matter of getting
everything setup corerctly...

i'm assuming that someone has done this probably a few times. is there
someone who can give me pointers, as to what needs to be done.

the docs aren't exactly straightforward.. i'm also having an issue with
simply being able to compile a single file from my list of source files!!!

thanks

-bruce