Usually a cron job doesn't have a full environment set up like you do
when running something from the command line.  I'll bet your cron
environment isn't set up to find all the libraries that your normal
account does.  Not sure what HPUX uses (does it use LD_LIBRARY_PATH?),
but whatever is needed to find libraries, set that in your cron job
script BEFORE running wget.

--
Adam Stein @ Xerox Corporation       Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Disclaimer: All views expressed