From: Alan Thomas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 5:27 PM
To: Tony Lewis; wget@sunsite.dk
Subject: Re: php form

Tony,
            Thanks.  I have to log in with username/password, and I think I
know how to do that with wget using POST.  For the actual search page, the
HTML source says it`s:

<form action="full_search.php" method="POST">

However, I`m not clear on how to convey the data for the search.

The search for has defined a table.  One of the entries, for example, is:

If I want to use wget to search for entries in the U.S. ("US"), then how do
I convey this when I post to the php?

                                        Thanks, Alan