(Note please cc it to me as i am not subsctibing to the mail group)
Hi,
I have set of urls to be fetched by wget
url1
url2
url3
urln

I would like to save all files related to one url in different
directory (I am using the -p option so more one file miight be fecthed
for each url)

the urls are saved in an input file.

if i used
wget -i infile -p -H
the files of all the urls will be saved under the same directory (the
current directory). Even if i use -P dir-name option, all files will
be saved under the directory dir-name.

I would like all the files related to url1 to be saved under directory
url1-dir, all the files  related to url2 to be saved under directory
url2-dir and so on.

Any one know how can we make it?