One of our clients are trying to connect to our server with digest authorization and they are having problems. It returns 401 error code. They are using WGET. My coworker tests it using WSHARK and it seems that WGET tries BASIC first and then it fails and it tries DIGEST but it fails also.

I'm trying to find an answer why this is not working. I know my other clients are using JAVA program, CURL, etc to access the same feed and they are successful.
Are there known issues with WGET and DIGEST authentication?

Thanks in advance for all the help.