Zitat von Mauro Tortonesi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> here is a table resuming the behaviour of current wget version (soon to be
> 1.11) and wget 1.10.2 regarding HTTP HEAD requests. i hope the table will be
> useful to determine whether the currently implemented logic is correct.

Sorry, this huge decision table looks far to complicate for me  ;-)

I think, there are only two cases where an extra HEAD request is necessary in
order to decide if the file should really be downloaded:

1) no -O, contentdisposition=no, timestamping=yes, local file existing
2) no -O, contentdisposition=yes, timestamping=yes

Regards, J.Roderburg