Ray Davison wrote:
Micah Cowan wrote:
Ray Davison wrote:
WGET 1.10, 070817 cannot find IINTL6I.

What is it?  I don't find any reference to it anywhere else.

I think we're going to need a little more information/context about what
you're trying to do and what happened, to have any idea whatsoever what
you're talking about.

I executed it and got a "File not found IINTL6I" box.

"I think we're going to need a little more information/context about what you're trying to do and what happened, to have any idea whatsoever what you're talking about."

For starters, you haven't even mentioned what platform you are on, how you installed wget, etc.

Exact steps to reproduce would help. Maybe you should also read <http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html>.

--
Matthew
Microsoft: Expect the unexpected