Hello,
What the heck was this code supposed to do in ftp-ls.c? If there is only a single space between the previous token and the filesize, then "t" points at the NULL character, and filesize is thought to be 0, resulting in a mismatch everytime. ptok is already pointing at the start of the token, I don't understand the need to try to decrement the pointer. I commented out the two lines to fix the issue.
Thanks!  (ps Where is the ftp chdir bugfix?!  No wget releases...)
Jason

/* Back up to the beginning of the previous token
and parse it with str_to_wgint.  */
char *t = ptok;
while (t > line && ISDIGIT (*t)) // useless and buggy
 --t; // useless and buggy
if (t == line)

Learn.Laugh.Share. Reallivemoms is right place! http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us