Hi,

I'm not sure wether I'm experiencing a bug or not, so just to let you know.

After a few hours of headache I found out my --post-data option didn't
work as I expected because the data I send has to be URL-escaped. This
is not mentioned both in the manpage and inline help. A remark would
be helpful.

Since I don't know what should be expected behaviour I can't decide
wether this satisfies the bug criteria. As you have guessed by now, I
would mark this as a bug. There's not much use in URL-escaping data
yourself. Or maybe it could be an extra option to specify if your
suplied data is to be URL encoded or not. A quick search in the
bugarchive about this subject didn't yield any results.

Tested versions:
1.10.2 (Red Hat modified)
But I know for sure older version act the same. In fact, I guess all
versions act the same.

Regards,
CH