Hi,

This is now an easy case for a change  ;-)

In the log output for "wget -c" we have the line:

   The sizes do not match (local 0) -- retrieving.

This shows always 0 as local size in the current svn version.

The variable which is printed here is "local_size" which is initialized to 0 and
used nowhere else. I think this variable was just "forgotten" on a recent code
reorganization. Comparing an old version with the current I think the
information is now in "hstat.orig_file_size", I attach my little patch for
this.

I have also seen another much more complicated and rare log output problem with
restarted requests, but so far I was not able to reconstruct a real-life
example for it again. It happens when on multiple retries the "Range" request
is not hnoured by the server and transfer starts again at byte 0. It looked
like not all variables for the display of the progress bar are correctly
adjusted to this situation. I'll keep on trying  ;-)

Jochen Roderburg
ZAIK/RRZK
University of Cologne
Robert-Koch-Str. 10                    Tel.:   +49-221/478-7024
D-50931 Koeln                          E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Germany