(I am not subscribed to the bug-list)

        Hello,

        I found another bug in wget:

        if the input file with relative links is specified
(extracted from and index.html), with -B option, and I
have in .wgetrc a list of files to reject, it doesn't
work. It simply downloads everything is in the list.
>From an original file it works fine and rejects
according a list.
        ( I wrote a small programm which extracts links which
are NOT downloaded already, to avoid a bug I had
reported lately, a ten days before - please see ).
        It seems I have to wrote a programm which do it file
by file (grmbh!).

        Aca

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.