Hello Hrvoje,

 On Wednesday, April 2, 2008 at 12:51:20 +0200, Hrvoje Niksic wrote:

> Alain Guibert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>> The only failing src/utils.c test_array[] line is:
>> |     { { "*COMPLETE", NULL, NULL }, "foo/!COMPLETE", false },
> Try #undefing SYSTEM_FNMATCH in sysdep.h and see if it works then.

This old system does HAVE_WORKING_FNMATCH_H (and thus SYSTEM_FNMATCH).
When #undefining SYSTEM_FNMATCH, the test still fails at the very same
line. And then it also fails on modern systems. I guess this points at
the embedded src/cmpt.c:fnmatch() replacement?

That also demonstrates the major interest of testsuites. Who would have
noticed the runtime consequences of such obscure libc problem otherwise?
Well done, Micah!

Alain.