Micah Cowan wrote:
Matthew Woehlke wrote:
Great news, thanks! Now... if Fedora will just pick it up... :-)

I don't see why they wouldn't; they're up-to-date with 1.11.3, as of
today, which seems like a pretty quick pick-up, to me.

Maybe, but Fedora 8 is only on 1.10.2 (the patched Red Hat one)... I'm not sure what their policy on switching minor versions is; hopefully it isn't 'stick with 1.11.x until Fedora 10' :-).

--
Matthew
I don't see what C++ has to do with keeping people from shooting themselves in the foot. C++ will happily load the gun, offer you a drink to steady your nerves, and help you aim. -- Peter da Silva (from cluefire.net)