Ian Hickson wrote:
On Tue, 6 Sep 2005, Dean Edwards wrote:

In which case, would it be worth adding a note to the spec stating that implementations should not assume that all languages will use white space delimiters between class names?

Well, it's highly theoretical. It seems such a note might be more confusing than helpful. What do you think?

It would be better to define that class names should not contain white space.

Well, we can't really control that, I mean, other languages can invent whatever they want (and frequently do).

I thought we were controlling that. Isn't that what we are doing?

-dean