On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 05:11:40 +0700, Matthew Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

   First of all, a |spellcheck| attribute, as conceived, is inconsistent
across web sites. An address input should have the same spell check
settings on every web page I go to, regardless of what the author wants.

This is why I'd rather like to see spellchecking controlled in CSS manner (either directly from CSS or through XBL).

   Overall, I think |accept| and UA spell checking settings that are
tied to |name| or |class| eliminate most use case for |spellcheck|.

This is the same as the CSS/XBL approach but harcoded in the spec. Some flexibility would pay off, I guess.

--
Alexey Feldgendler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>