Le 14 févr. 2007 à 08:12, Ian Hickson a écrit :
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, Spartanicus wrote:
My preference would be to have a page on the WhatWG site that links to such authoring guidelines accompanied with a warning that they are not
necessarily endorsed by the group. The spec itself could then refer
people looking for more verbose usage guidelines to that page.

I encourage people to write wiki pages on blog posts on this topic,
especially if they are geared towards helping Web authors get more
consistent authoring styles for this stuff.

It sounds like an "umbrella specification"[1] linking to the different parts of what is related to HTML.
  - Primer
  - Core technologies (modular or not)
  - Best Practices
could be done on either a wiki or a site ala PHP, with the core definition
    and comments about this definition.

[1]: http://www.w3.org/TR/spec-variability/#umbrella

  QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
     *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***