Alexey Feldgendler wrote:
On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 11:28:47 +0100, Wolfram Kriesing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I was searching, but didnt find a hint-attribute for an input. The
more often we are using inline editing, the more the need for the
following is rising, imho:

From the semantic standpoint, I believe this is what the title attribute
expresses.

Please somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but this behavior (show the value of the title attribute whenever the control is not focused and has empty value) can already be specified with CSS over WF2.

You're right. A hint attribute was discussed but the general feeling was that the title attribute was appropriate for this.

-dean