On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 13:41:59 +0200, Michal Zalewski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Note that the current implementation proposals for "Origin" headers (which I believe are limited to non-GET, non-HEAD requests) would not prevent this attack, nor some other potential attack vectors; they would probably need to be modified to include "Origin" header on SRC= GET requests on IFRAME / EMBED / OBJECT / APPLET.

A cross-site XMLHttpRequest request would always include Origin. I haven't really seen other specifications start using it yet, but I believe there are some experimental implementations for including it in cross-site <form> POST requests.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>