For some reason tonight I decided to check on what up coming in the new HTML5
and have some questions, queries and concerns.  I hope I'm not too being
redundent with other comments:

1) I've usedframes in many web pages, and I see this is being dropped.  I
typically have a selection frame and a result frame.  So links clicked on in
the 1st frame show up in the second frame.   I then never have to worry about
managing what's in each frame.  For many pages I can likely use a block element
like a DIV, but my ISP has size limitations and I have spread my pages onto
several sites.   I have no problems switching to something else but I didn't
see anything in the specs except opening a new window to accomplish this.   If
something else is being used, how will this be compatible with older browsers.

2) I am perhaps one of the few I know to use Xforms and I am excited about
being able to have like capabilities in all browsers.  The implementation image
I saw looked somewhat different and didn't really describe  what new, changed
or obsolete.  Personally I want the same capabilities of Xforms; being able to
save locally, FTP. or URL and this wasn't really identified.  I don't mind
having to make change, I just wamt it to work.

Still on Xforms I would like additional functionality, I think you may have
dealt with, is being able to reformat/reorder the data via CSS or a datagrid to
a format the user wishes the data to be viewwed in.  Obviously this may be
define via code, but I'm hoping the WebForms implementation will allow for
things such as sortable columns,, re-order columns,  hide/show columns...

I don't know if the subject of data binding has ever come up.  I  like the data
binding in IE, however other browsers don't support this ability and I have to
use binding in IE and Xforms for firefox.  I would really benifit from being
able to use the same code for both.  I did notice a Local Storage componenet,
which I hope some consistent client call  can be done to  Post or Sync these to
a URL...

3) Xforms or not, I hope anything displayable can be formated appropriately
using CSS.  There seems to be many browser specific formating settings, is
there a way to consolidate these with this release to iliminate or reduce
browse specific CSS settings.

4) not being able to implement #3, somehow within CSS it would then be nice to
be able have some type of IF statement so additional CSS can be included or
excluded for non-complient browsers...   Even down the road, the ability to
include/exclude imports based on broweser capabilities could benifit many.
Unless defined, browser builders will continue to build there own settings.  Im
sure this is out of your control, but perhaps an IF isn't.  I hate the idea of
having to create a different presentation based on the browser, but how does
one ever ensure someones browser is compatable or the content is dsiplayed
appropriately.

5) On the CSS, I'm sure builders/browser developer would love an XML format.
If there are no CSS format changes perhaps this can be identified as a future
enhancement/direction.  CSS seems to be areal oddball format compared to
everything else.

6)  I did see some comment about user defined variables in the FAQ.  I see know
reason why if enbed something called <MIKE> in an html file and the CSS
attributes should handle whatever needs to be displayed in whatever format.  No
CSS=No display.  The same as it works now..

I hope I didn't ask too many questions in one email.

I also prefer e-mail as I don't check wiki's for responses everyday as this is
an at home project, and even at work I would have less time.  Thanks for
creating this option others haven't.

Mike