Hixie wrote:
1. Should I change all of the values derived from XFN from "proposal" to
"accepted" as they seem to fit this criteria?

Sure.

Done.

All we really need is a core group of strong-minded people who are willing to own
this problem and maintain this list responsibly (saying no to most
proposals, demanding rigorous specs for those they accept, preventing
duplicates, documenting existing practices and implementations, etc).
The "community" right now is defined as the microformats+w3c communities. I'd like a more dedicated community, but that doesn't just happen on its
own -- someone has to step forward and own that process. It's a lot of
work, and if we are to have continuity and stability in the process, it
would have to be someone willing to commit to this for many years.

I'll raise this with the microformats community. While I don't the microformats community itself is the right group for this job, I think that many of the people in the community would be well-suited (and have experience).

I'll be sure to make the longevity of committing to a new community process clear.

Bye,

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Keith