On 2/5/10 5:40 PM, Rowan Nairn wrote:
- don't introduce new security issues like susceptibility to phishing attacks

- The main URL bar should display the framed URL i.e.
http://destination-site.com/

I'm having a really really really hard time reconciling these two, especially in the cases when the <iframe main> is not actually visible (e.g. is visibility:hidden).

- The browser should display some chrome around any elements from the
overlay page that signify them as foreign to the framed content

Is this supposed to address the issue above? If so the problem is, I'm not sure I see a good way to do this.... Then again, UI design is not my strong point.

-Boris