On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 10:04:22 +0100, Patrik Persson J <patrik.j.pers...@ericsson.com> wrote:
We have done some experimentation with the ConnectionPeer API. We have
an initial implementation of a subset of the API, using ICE (RFC 5245)
for the peer-to-peer handshaking.  Our implementation is
WebKit/GTK+/gstreamer-based, and we of course intend to submit it to
WebKit, but the implementation is not quite ready for that yet.

More information about our work so far can be found here:
https://labs.ericsson.com/developer-community/blog/beyond-html5-peer-peer-conversational-video

Could you elaborate more on the details of the protocol? Handshake/framing/etc. Is it something that can be independently implemented? Agreement on that is what is holding back this API at the moment.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/