On 2012-01-18 22:55, Dimitri Glazkov wrote:
On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Adam Barth<w...@adambarth.com>  wrote:
On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 1:29 PM, Dimitri Glazkov<dglaz...@chromium.org>  wrote:
On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 1:14 PM, Dimitri Glazkov<dglaz...@chromium.org>  wrote:
Ah, that's a good question. This also must be specified. It should
depend on the parent of the<content>  element. If the parent is shadow
Otherwise, it should use foster parenting as usual.

Oops, not "foster parenting", but "ignore" as you mentioned. Still
getting through the details of the parsing spec.

There's also some subtly w.r.t. the pending character tokens.

More generally, I think we'd all be much more sane if the HTML parsing
algorithm was specified in the HTML living standard rather than
modified ad-hoc in a number of different documents.

That makes sense, but how will we handle the fact that the elements in
the algorithm aren't part of the HTML specification?

The algorithm should be specified so that all future elements follow the same parsing rules, thus no further changes are required.

Best regards, Julian