Hi,

I think that the "fullscreenchange" even dispatch should be specified to be dispatched once the animation to transition to/from fullscreen has finished.

The problem is that at least two of the platforms we're supporting have non-instantaneous transitions from windowed to fullscreen mode. So if we dispatch "fullscreenchange" events as specified during HTMLElement.requestFullscreen() then the "fullscreenchange" events can arrive before the transition animation has finished, so things like window.screenY and window.size.* haven't reached their stable fullscreen values.

Our unit tests have been randomly failing because of this, so I'm sure this will cause problems with authors in the wild.

I think having the state changes performed by HTMLElement.requestFullscreen() happen synchronously before the animation/transition to enter fullscreen completes (as specified currently) and having them undone before the animation to exit fullscreen completes (also as specified currently in exitFullscreen()) is probably OK, since these state changes maybe required for the transition/animation. It's only the dispatch of "fullscreenchange" I think we should change.

Cheers,
Chris Pearce.