Le 30/04/2014 13:01, Anne van Kesteren a écrit :
Le 29/04/2014 23:32, David Bruant a écrit :
Hi,

// CSS:
div{
   display: flex;
}

// HTML:

Per spec, the div should be shown right? I imagine there is no way back on
that?
We could change the specification to use display-box instead. That might work.
Just read about display-box [1]. (Sorry, I'm lagging behind on CSS innovations) Just to be sure I understand, are you suggesting to change the default UA stylesheet from
    *[hidden]{ display: none; }
    *[hidden]{ display-box: none; }

Also, what's the intention/implementation status of display-box across various browsers?

Thanks,

David

[1] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-display-3/#the-display-box