The use cases involved are mostly intended for 60fps high-load graphics, so the
kind of a11y conditions served by the DOM (screen readers) aren't as helpful in
these apps. I don't think the DOM makes videogames more accessible. The Web
Platform doesn't serve that case well; it isn't something this is trying to
solve.