Yes. Two things about service workers:

1. If you can spin up a service worker, the site is already very much in
trouble.

2. I have handwavey ideas about ensuring that the FormData object which
would be readable via the Request object in the service worker would retain
the opaque flag. The spec strawman hints at that, but I haven't done the
work to find all the places to monkey-patch.

-mike

--
Mike West <mk...@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)