Are you going to properly fire change&input events when autofill happens?

The current autofill behavior is causing major headaches for application
and framework developers and by ignoring autocomplete attribute you disable
the only way developers can work around this bug.

On angular we had to developer a special hack in an attempt to fix it, but
it's far from ideal:
https://github.com/angular/angular.js/issues/1460#issuecomment-33837127

The browser should let DOM know when autofill happens, so apps can treat
user input and autofill as the same. Right now this is not the case and it
sounds like you are going to make it only worse.

\i