On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 1:30 PM, Andrea Rendine
<master.skywalker...@gmail.com> wrote:
> SVG can be resized. Everything inside it cannot, as far as it is not defined
> by relative units.

If you use percentage coordinates, or use px coordinates plus a
viewBox attribute on the <svg>, the stuff inside resizes along with
the <svg> container just fine.

> And percentage is not limited to ingegers, of course, but
> it requires a value conversion.

That math is done to sub-pixel accuracy.  It's not anything you need
to worry about.

> And I'm not sure it works with polygons.

Polygons implicitly use the px unit (the "no unit" unit), so you just
need to put a viewBox on the SVG to make them resize with the <svg>
root.

~TJ