For the first time in my life I support JavaScript. But I want to see where
this idea will go.
Here other 2 virtual cents: please, if it ends up as a way to improve the
template element somehow compatibly with the current standard, and if it
reveals to be viable, try turning it into a proposal for an HTML5.x feature
instead of brand new stuff.