After some conversation with bz (CC'd), I've slightly formalized the
description of the feature at
https://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/Iframe_sandbox_improvments.

This is something that I'd like to ship in Chrome in the somewhat near
future. See the "Intent to Ship" at
https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msg/blink-dev/wXbgxLu63Fo/YtsqkySmTWcJ.
Feedback, positive or negative, would be appreciated (either here or
there). :)

-mike

--
Mike West <mk...@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)